The holder will be responsible for maintaining data collection , data checking , preparing document for child protection programme monitoring and evaluation session, monthly data progress reporting , require data follow up to implementatiton team and working closely with MEAL Officer to achieve programme objective with quality benchmark.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: MEAL Officer
Staff reporting to this post: (Non )
Budget Responsibilities: ( Non )
Role Dimensions: Regular contact of basic factual information
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Ensure how many activities in each project with MEAL officer and how much activites progress has been reached.
- Mothly programme data collection and data checking for all programme implementation.
- Data combining and sumerrizing for both regular activites and inregular activities and submit to MEAL officer.
- Ensure that all document and ေsoft copy is kept or not in the programme data filling system (Server, onenet, document file and capnet ) for data protection.
- Collecting regularly community Feedback and responding about it as per category statement fo SCI accountability producer.
- Organizing community to pacipate in focus group discussion and interview session of Child protection Programme Monitoring and Evaluation Session.
- Regular Reporting about update finding achievement and chellagues to Line nagager.
- Preparing monthly donor report and activities progress report with MEAL Officer.
- Monthly output Tracker and Output Monitoring report preparing with MEAL Officer and Checking
- Collaborate with POs, PAs and CDF for activities planning together and collaborate with operation staff for transport/Trip Plan drawing, PR process, payment process, communication progress, Safety and Security.
- Regularly travel to Field for cross data checking / data auditor / data monitoring for reported data.
- Assist in monitoring and follow up all child case information and give appropriate feedback to the supervisor and the field staff. Ensure the confidentiality of all information and all cases are filed systematically.
- CFS monitoring, School based monitoring will be organized as quarterly activities.
- Monthly CFS spot check including observation, individual interview with children and adults to receive quality feedback.
- Additional task requested by Line Manger.
Child Safeguarding Responsibilities:
Ensure that all beneficiaries of your program are receiving ongoing, age-appropriate verbal or written information in relevant languages about Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor Degree
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to work with different ethinc group for programme achivevement and chellagues.
- Good knowlage on humanitarian principle and protection principle.
- Good English 4 Skill ( writing , reading, speaking, listening ).
- At least 1 year experience on MEAL position in international organization and local organization.
- Good communication Skill and awareness on local content.
- Good knowlage and experience about data management monitoring, evaluation, accountability and feedback respon mechanisms.
- Ability to work under pressure/ stress.
- Willingness to work with awareness on policy and producer of Save the Children international.
- Ability on data analysis/checking/protection skill.